1.How do I enroll in the program?
Please, follow these steps to enroll in our CDL Class A training program:
stop by our facility at 35, Old Skokie Rd, Park City, Il 60085;
bring your valid Illinois driver’s license ( it must be valid for at least 1 year);
fill out registration forms;
pay your first payment;
attend orientation session.
2. When does the next class start?
Usually, you can start your training program Mon – Sat, at the same day after the registration.
3. What are the classroom hours?
Classroom training* runs Mon-Sat: 8 am – 3 pm. All behind the wheel classes are scheduled individually with the instructor (early morning hours and late afternoon hours are available).
4. How long does it take to complete the CDL Class A training program?
The average period to complete the program is about 6-8 weeks.
5. What type of transmission do your trucks have?
We provide training on the trucks with 10 speed manual and fully automatic transmissions.
* Classroom training hours are subject to change.